Friday, January 30, 2009

House BOM??

As I was working on my "neighborhood" quilt with all the free form houses it occurred to me that I could probably draw out my houses and make patterns that you all could use if you wanted to make houses too. You can certainly do it like I did but what do you think about me posting a pattern (or 2) every month? Is anyone interested in these as patterns?? Let me know as soon as you can so I can make a decision about making a pattern.

Have a great weekend everyone. We re expecting more snow this weekend! BRRRRR!!!!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Ill have a go Pam its a great idea then everyone can take part and show what they are doing round different areas of the world. Its not too much its a little bit of fun.... I had better get Jim to put some ink in the printer. Looking forward to these lovely house patterns.

dot said...

I think it would be fun.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

I think it will be fun, too. :)

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~