Monday, January 19, 2009

Weight Loss Monday and Stash Report

Jack, Jack the pirate cat
He is orange and he is fat...

I thought I would lead off with a photo of Jack and part of the poem DD1 made up about him and segway into my own diet, clever,eh?

I am weighing myself on Fridays.  I know it is not what Sharon told us to do but I'm doing it anyway.  She doesn't live in MI,** giggle**.  I was down by 3.8 pounds this week for a total of 5.4 pounds for 2 weeks!  YEAH me!  I am finding it difficult to do all the pre-planning I need to do so I can make this lifestyle change.  It takes a lot more effort to eat correctly!

I did just as well with the stash this last week also.  I was a little worried as I bought some stuff but I used way more.  I also cleaned out some flannel that I didn't want any longer so it is out of my stash too.  Does this count?  I tend to think not as I am not using it.  I am giving it to someone else to use.  Why don't you"weigh in" (pun intended) and let me know what you think about that, ok?

Added this week:  7.75yd
Added YTD:  10.75

Used this week:  28.5yd
Used YTD:  34.25

I hope you all had a good week too!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Well done on the weight loss. My weigh in day is tomorrow.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I'm struggling with taking off a few pounds myself, that's just as hard as shopping my own stash! Ha!! Best wishes, Pam! Love the cat.

Mary Johnson said...

You're doing well on your stashbusting...I have so many HeartStrings quilts that I'm working on that I don't use my own fabric as fast as I'd like.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~