Friday, January 09, 2009

Meet Amy

I decided to give Amy her quilt last night.  Here is a photo of her with the quilt.  She was just THRILLED!!

She could not have been any happier with the quilt.  It was nice to know that she loved it so much.  I am anxious to hear what her mom had to say about it too.  

We are supposed to have a HUGE snow storm tonight, 5-7 inches.  For our area that's a lot.  I am supposed to meet my friend, Yuki, after work tonight so I hope it starts later than that!  

Happy sewing this weekend!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could she not be thrilled! (Nice pic btw)
And she got it just in time for the snowstorm :)

Faith said...

awww what a great picture there she looks thrilled to bits with that lovely quilt.
Hope you dont get too snowed in... Im still on hexagons after hexagons but im addicted to it i love the old fashioned paper piecing.
faithx

Shanna said...

What a fabulous quilt! Perfect for a young girl too! Very thoughtful :o)

Tiglizzyclone said...

That is wonderful! And I am sure she will enjoy it for many years to come.
Leslie

Holly said...

It's double the pleasure when the recipient loves the quilt so much. IT turned out amazing! Stay warm.

jacquie said...

ooooooh this is gorgeous and she looks great with it!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~