Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Stash report and a free BOM

I have found that Ann at Bunny Hill Designs is putting up a free pattern every month of different baskets to thank people for buying her designs and fabrics.  She is really a sweetheart and her patterns are adorable.  Hop on over there and get her latest design!

I didn't do a stash report on Monday I was just too busy but here it is:

Fabric added this week:   3 yards
Fabric added YTD:            3 yards

Fabric used this week:     3.5 yards, plus 2 charm packs
Fabric used YTD:                3.5 yards (2 charm packs)

I bought the tree fabric and it arrived so I had to count that.  I ordered the companion fabrics for the cat panel wall hanging so that arrived too.  The border fabric for the baby basket quilt was ordered but did not arrive so that will go into next weeks total.  All the fabric used was for the baby basket quilt.  That makes me feel really good about myself so far this year!

Now many of you are looking to lose weight in this upcoming year and Sharon at Red Geranium Cottage has issued a challenge to help us do just that.  I have been following but have not officially joined up, still thinking about it.  I will probably be a closet joiner!  I could stand to lose about 70 pounds (yes, that's right you heard me correctly, 70!)  Hmmm, maybe I should be out of the closet at that, LOL!  If you see the diet logo appear on my side bar you will know that I have joined.  Also you will see my glorious before photos and have to hear about it but hey, if you love me you will want me to be healthier.  Maybe if I know you are all supporting me it will be easier huh?  Do you think you can help a sista out with that kind of support?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great post! I love Bunny Hill patterns, so I will be checking that out. Come on and join us in Sharon's diet challenge. We are in this together and I think it will be a fun way to tackle our weight loss goals.

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Healthier is an awesome goal.
You have my support and the added bonus that you will be motivating me... I would like to (here it comes, out loud) lose 30 pounds. I could also afford to lose from my stash as well.

Gina said...

Decisions decisions, do I need to do another BOM. Of course I do. LOL

I'll support you all the way on your weight loss. I know you can do it.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~