Monday, March 31, 2008

Ever had one of those decades?

I'm sorry this will not be very quilty. Although I did finish the top for the University of Michigan wedding quilt I had to have done for the June 14th wedding and I even made the label and the binding and gave the top and back to Liz today. It is like the one I did for the U of M art auction last year. This is the third time I have made this quilt. ENOUGH!! I am not a U of M fan! But it is now finished. I am so happy. Now I need to decide which quilt to begin on, a good place to be!

I guess that is the good news. Oh, no...wait, I did have a dentist appt today and have been flossing every day since the last visit as they told me I might have bone loss and they needed me to floss daily. Well, that scared me and so I did what they told me to and I got RAVE reviews at the dentist! My gums look perfect! *VBG*, WHEW!

So I was minding my own business this am (which just in case you didn't know is when I happen to get into the most trouble for some reason) when the school called me about my son. He has been in a lot of trouble this year, all of his own making I might add. It just seems like it is one thing after another and I am so beat down over this. I really don't want to elaborate but I just needed to vent. Please just keep me in your prayers, I need more help than I can get anywhere else!

I hope you had a good weekend. My week ahead looks pretty busy so we will see if I get back here by the end of the week. Take care!

2 comments:

Faith said...

Im thinking about you and will include you in my prayers to my angels. I hope you get to find a nice project to work on soon, looking forward to reading your next blogs on more glorious quilts from you.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. WTG on the dentist report!Do you have another TUG in your future?

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~