Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Neighborhood BOM

I don't have any new photos but I do have some photos I borrowed from a couple of people who have joined in on the "My Neighborhood" BOM that I have posted.

First up is Faith at Nutbud Quilter. She has the first 2 blocks finished and here they are:

Great job Faith!!
This one came from Carol at Attic Windows in Grand Rapids. (I can't post the link as google is being difficult righ now) Isn't it so cute??
So when are you going to join in the fun and make a global community with us??

7 comments:

MichelleB said...

I love the houses! I love your chick quilt, too. And the quilt you gave to Kara. I tried to respond before, but it wouldn't let me! Bad blogger.

West Michigan Quilter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
West Michigan Quilter said...

I kept procrastinating, should I? Do I have enough time? But you've talked me into it. I'm in. What do I have to do? Do I need to sign up somewhere? Thanks for putting my picture on your blog. It was fun to do and now I'm going to go start on the next one. Happy Quilting!

Tiglizzyclone said...

I like those houses! Hey! I just noticed that you live in Michigan! Why did I think you lived in Wisconson?? Slipping I guess. My parents came from Battle Creek. My older brother was born there. They moved to CA before I was born.

Gina said...

I've done mine. I need to sew them down but I'll post pics this weekend

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Anonymous said...

I love the wine vest - the model's not too bad either :)
I finished the 1st 4 blocks and my DD made me promise to let her pick the fabrics for the next batch. These are turning out so cute!

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

These are so lovely and they give me the biggest urge to runaway to my sewing corner.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~