Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter Weekend

Life is never boring!  I did manage to get the binding completely sewn on by hand on Friday night.  
I only had to stay up to 1am!  
 I also spent a LOT of time at church and cooking and cleaning!!


Hallie was there to keep me company (oh and Jack Bauer too)


As it got later she crept closer and closer to me to let me know it was bedtime!


Saturday morning we went out to our Daughter's farm.  
All the peafowl were out and about enjoying the beautiful day.  
Those two boys are Orion (in the foreground) and Octavian (in the background)


Orion was all about showing off where I could get some really nice photos.
He is a purple pied peacock.


Isn't he grogeous?


You can see him showing off in this short video


Here is a more close up of Octavian. 
 He is an opal peacock and I could not get a photo of him with his train up.


This is Blu, the first peacock hatched out at our house.  He will be 7 years old this summer.


Then there is Beep.  She came over for Easter dinner with my daughter.


Hallie loves being on this spring quilt that I put on our bed.  An oldie but a goodie for sure!
(Both Hallie and the quilt)


I hope you all had a nice weekend.  Spring is finally arriving in Michigan!

~XOP~


3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love the picks of your grand birds.

Ioleen said...

Great pictures of the birds. So very beautiful. Hallie is a darling.

Lesley Gilbert said...

A great display from both peacocks and Hallie is such a beautiful cat :)

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~