Monday, May 20, 2019

Weekend Shenanigans

It was a very slow sewing weekend.
I did finish binding a baby quilt but I can't share it just yet.

I started on this circle of geese and I have to say I forgot how fun this pattern is.
I have half finished.
I did this in a swap a LONG time ago and it took me so much longer to make then.
I guess my paper piecing is improving!


Since there is not much sewing, I will just share cats.  
Cole was hanging out next to me last night and I snapped this pic of him.  


Hallie sits on her "tuffet" on our deck quite a lot.  I'm not sure what the attraction of this is for her.
She has also claimed the dog house I put out for the stray cats.
Oh Hallie!


So my daughter gave us this plastic ball on a string on a stick for the cats.  
Cole has embraced this as his personal toy. 
 He cries and cries until I play with him. 
 He is quite the acrobat, actually. 
We play and play until he finally catches it. 
 I have to drop the stick and then he trots off with the entire thing and drops it. 
 Then he cries again until I go get it and we start all over again.  



You can watch him here.

I hope you all had a good weekend. 
 We were out at the farm with hubby getting the camper ready to go out, hopefully soon!  
My daughter had Stan and Artemis out of the barn. 
 I got to play "Chase" with Stan. 
You run and he chases you.  It is so cute! 
 If you stamp your foot like you do sometimes when you play with a dog, he leaps into the air. 
So funny! 
 I think my daughter might have gotten video of us playing and if so 
I will see if I can upload it here later.  
(If anyone wants to see this game!)

Hoping to get some sewing done this week, but since I am "helping" hubby get ready to go away to Canada for the week, this is doubtful. 
 I have SO much to do but I also have so much outside work to do! 
 Decisions, decisions.  
Which would you choose?

~XOP~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~