Thursday, February 18, 2021

Dragon Dreams

 I had a chance to work on the dragon quilt today.  I managed to get the top finished and photographed!
I absolutely LOVE this pattern and would totally make it again. 
 It was very well written. 
 I found a couple of errors and made a few suggestions on the pattern. 
 I believe she is planning to release the pattern in March so stay tuned.  
She (Astrid) is Apples and Beavers on Instagram, where you can see her patterns.

As I said I opted to make mine an Ice Dragon and he is too cool.  
Isn't he the cutest??


I had to put him in his natural element for at least one picture, right??


It has been so cold and snowy here in MI lately.  Today, thankfully, it was not as cold.
It was a good day to go out and take some photos.


Is it spring yet?  

~XOP~


1 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

He's the absolute BEST! Well done, my friend!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~