Friday, February 12, 2021

Free The Sewing Room Stuff Friday

 HI Friends!  So it begins. 
 I spent some time in my sewing room and found a few things to share. 
 If you are interested please let me know.  
If you want to make an offer, all reasonable offers will be considered.  
Shipping is paid for by the buyer. 
 Paypal and Venmo accepted.  
I will ship cheapest but likely it will be FRE, flat rate envelope (or box). 
 All fabric is unwashed unless stated.  
I have cats and they are in my sewing room, but they do not smoke = ) 
 I expect invoices to be paid promptly 24 hours after you receive it.
That being said here we go. 

Folk Art Animals book.  Showing several pages with some of the projects.  $10 plus shipping







Circle Of Light Pattern, $5 (new)



Forest Grove wall hanging pattern $3 (New)



Overnight Delivery Charm Pack $12 (new)
SOLD


1 yard On A Whim fabric by Robert Kaufman $12
SOLD


VINTAGE solids  assorted yardage but minimally 1/2 yard each (except the bright green one)  $10
SOLD


VINTAGE solids  assorted yardage but minimally 1/2 yard each $8
SOLD


Original Nicey Jane 2-3/4 yards Either $10/yard or $25 for the whole piece


Hunky Dory Wide (108") back 2 yards 22"  $40


Thirties reproduction fabric, CATS!!!  Amounts listed on the ticket.  Total is 2.88 yards  $17
SOLD


That's 10 things for this post!
I found more and will be posting next Friday too.

If you see something you want please either comment here or message me via my email.
mamaspark@gmail.com

PLEASE make sure if you comment that your email is in the comment so I can contact you.
If I can't contact you it will go to the next in line.

~XOP~






1 comments:

ckrut said...

I would like to purchase the 30's reproduction CATS if still available. I can pay with PAYPAL. Please let me know. Thanks.
ckrutjo@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~