Thursday, February 11, 2021

Update For Friday's

 Hi friends!  
I have decided that every Friday (except when I am in NC) I will be posting (minimally)
5 things for sale. 
I am DROWNING in fabric and "stuff". 
 My goal is to get my sewing room into a more reasonable shape.
I am going to be destashing a bunch of fabric every Friday.  

I figure if I put it here I will actually do it.
I felt that 5 things (maybe more) was a reasonable goal.
I feel like I can commit to shipping out 5 things each week.

Prices will reflect market value.
Some will be higher as that is what the market will bear.
I have a lot of OOP/HTF fabrics.

I will be cross posting on my Instagram and Facebook, 
so if you like something be sure to claim right away!

I will accept Paypal and Venmo.

See you all tomorrow for "Free it Friday"!!

~XOP~



4 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

sounds good!! I'll be back tomorrow!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh I Like it!!! Can't wait to see!!

Ioleen said...

Waiting for tomorrow.

Patti said...

I'll be here loving, like I need more stuff also but might be just the thing I "need".

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~