Saturday, January 31, 2009

Who doesn't love YBR?

Am I right? Most of us have made a Yellow Brick Road quilt. It is a great, time honored quilt pattern. I have taught many a person to piece using this pattern. Well, I just found Terry Ann's blog! I saw a link at Mary's blog to a tutorial on TA's blog for a graph paper binder cover. It is just the cutest thing ever. So just like Mary, if you have a spare minute and need something to do feel free to make one and send it to me! I am going to see if she will make one for the bigger pads of graph paper too!!

OK, I was blog hoping and found this over at Chooky blue's Blog. You can publish your blog as a book! It's at Blog2print . How cool is that? I am going to look into that so my kids will have it as a record. You can do soft or hard cover and it will work from Blogger or Typepad. Currently it takes 350 photos.

5 comments:

G'G'ma said...

Oh, the "apronons" is so funny! Thanks for the visit.

Anonymous said...

Here is the link to Blog2Print's home page: http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html

Anonymous said...

Just love the site for the graph paper binder cover. I think that my oldest grandson would like one. I am going to try and make it.

jacquie said...

i think printing the blog would be such a great thing. definitely have to check this out.

Tanya said...

I really liked BLURB but for some reason they don't do Blogger anymore. And I just tried Blog2print but they won't accept my blog either! I guess I'm not ready to be in print!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~