Wednesday, June 28, 2017

WIP's With Friends

I can't believe it is Wednesday already!  
I have been pretty wrapped up with getting the fish quilt top and the top for the priest finished up.  Then I had to make backs for both and cut the batting.  

The baby that the fish quilt is for was born on June 22. 
 Both he and his mama are doing well.  
His name is Jack.  One of my favorite names.  
All together now, AWEEEEEE!  
He is so sweet!


I made the binding for the sea horse quilt and have it half way hand stitched down.
I did have some help though.
Cole has asserted himself as the next gen of helper cat!
I can't wait for him to find his way into the quilt room.
I'm not in a hurry for him to replace Hal in there yet though.



So that, along with planting my tomatoes and peppers, is what I have been up to.
Oh and playing with the kittens!
I am linking up with Sew Fresh Quilts.

Your turn, what are you working on?
Link up using the blue Linky button.

Link will close at 10am EDT

~XOP~




4 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Awwwwweeee! Jack is adorable!!! Congrats to your friend -- and you too!

Judy in Michigan said...

Jack is just the sweetest baby! Good health to him and his family.

Needled Mom said...

Awww...look at those long fingers!!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Oh my goodness! Jack!!! I love that name - one of my favorites for sure. He is just four days older than my Fox Edward baby picture that I shared today. And your kitty is an excellent helper. ~smile~
Roseanne

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~