Wednesday, July 09, 2008

It's Mama Spark

Ok, apparently I have been VERY unclear about the name of my blog. I am

****************MAMA SPARK*********************

Therefore this it Mama Spark's World. I am the mama of Sparkle aka DD1.(you should be able to see where the name came from) If I was going by what DD2's friends call me it would be Mama Link"s World but first born and all...

Obviously you all thought it was mamas parks...WRONG people. Mama Spark, that's me.

I'm not mad, just wanted to make sure people stop thinking I am a park!! I even changed the header to reflect this fact.

This has been a public service announcement!

Now for more funner news!

I met up with Pat today from Bell Creek Quilts. I will post about it all later, probably tomorrow as I have the window guy coming by to have us sign papers and then quilting withe the CL's (church ladies). More later!!

3 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

lol... I never saw the "Park." You've always been a sparkle to me!

Jeanne said...

LOL! You know I was guilty, but did Pat think it was park, too? After meeting you in person, I have no doubt that Sparkle fits you perfectly.

Kim said...

How funny! I must have missed this post! I figured it was Mama Spark, but I have read it both ways and wondered. Sure glad you cleared THAT up! ROFLOL!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~