Thursday, June 10, 2010

More Tisket Blocks

I went to quilting last night determined to get some of the embroidery finished on my Tisket blocks so I could share them today. I got 2 done in 3 hours! Wow I am SLOW at that, but none the less they are done. I won't put the buttons and bows on any of them until the whole quilt is done and quilted. Here is the first one I finished last night, I think it is March's block.
March
Then I did the May (I think it is May) block.
May
I only had the antennae on the butterfly to do on this one, haha. That stem stitch on the other one took me a long time! Not to mention all the lazy daisy and french knots. I am happy with how they turned out. I have 4 more to finish embroidering now and that will make 8 of the 12 blocks done! I hope to fuse the next 2 tonight. I was kind of surprised that it takes me so long to trace, cut, choose the fabrics, and fuse but it really takes me some time. Don't you just love the butterfly on this block?
I am interested on what you all think of these blocks too.

2 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Pam! I wish I had done them. I have the patterns, so I guess I can...some day.

Molly Mandeville Fryer said...

Don't you just love it when people follow you home???? LOL
I love these tiskettasket blocks. The colors are not "me", but I love to look at them. Precious! Would be so so precious in a little girls room

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~