Monday, January 07, 2013

Alert: Destash Post

I have found some fabric that I need to re-home . 
 If you are interested please email me at
 mamaspark@gmail.com

Here goes:

This is 1.5 yards" of a print by Blackbird Designs for Moda.  Price $7.50 SOLD


22" Roman Holiday $3.50, 1 yard of Star of Wonder by Nancy Halvorsen $5.00

All the fabric on the bottom are FQ and are $2.00 each (SOLD)
The print on the top left is sold


One Charm pack of Rendezvous $5.00


Not sure who this one is by but there is 2 yards.  
Cute snowflakes on an aqua blue background.
$10.00



There will be more, but if you want any of these just send me an email! 
 Please help me destash!!

~XOP~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~