Tuesday, August 14, 2018

BBQ I Do

It seems like this year is the year of more weddings!   
My best friend's daughter got married last weekend in her back yard. 
 It was a short and sweet ceremony with a very large downpour just after pictures were finished!  Luckily they had a gigantic tent.  The rain cleared realtively quickly and the BBQ party began.  
The food was amazing.  I LOVE some good smoked turkey, and the pulled pork was fantastic!  

This is one of my favorite photos of the wedding.  
The beautiful bride, her mom and her grandma.
Three generations. 
 So amazing!


I snapped a few of my hubby talking about the weather with my friend, and of course the bride.
Check out that sky!  It was before the downpour.


Of course I had to snap a photo of my friend and me.  We have been friends for such a long time.
I am not sure how I would have made it through some of my tough times without her.


Nicole and her dad.  He was so cute, very emotional about the whole day!


Nicole and Jerry opened up the quilt I made for them.  
Somehow I did not manage to get a photo of the quilt though.  
Go figure.  
I think I was helping them hold it open.



First dance.  Always a favorite of mine!


Meet the new Mr and Mrs!


I loved the fact that they pulled this whole thing together in less than a few months!  
The venue, her farm home, was perfect.  
I could not be happier to see Nicole happily married.  
Beautiful weekend, for a wonderful couple.  So happy we could be a part of it!

~XOP~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~