Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Bridal Shower

My hubby and I went to a couples shower for a friend of my son's that is getting married in October.  They have been friends since second grade when they played football together.  
His mom and I became really good friends too. 
It was a beautiful Michigan summer night and we had a lot of fun.

I decided that we need to take more pictures of the people in our lives so you will have to suffer my "selfies" when I don't have someone to help me take a photo. 
I got hubby to sit still for a photo.


Then I wanted one of Terry and I together. 
I sure miss this woman!  
Our lives seem to always be going in opposite directions and now with her hubby retiring in the fall they will be traveling even more!


I made these towels for the shower.
I wanted to make some dish towels, but could not decide on a color.
Then it hit me.
They are big Lion's fans so Lions it was!



I think they turned out GREAT and they kids loved them too.  

Stop back tomorrow to see the latest quilt I have been working on.  

I am so close to having it finished and ready to send to the quilter!!

~XOP~





1 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

Love seeing pictures of the people whose blogs I watch! So nice! Love the towels and can visualize them with other team fabrics!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~