Wednesday, August 01, 2018

WIPs With Friends

I need to make another wedding quilt.  I decided that I would use grays, greenish grays and grayish blues.  I am making it all HST.  I wanted to use 7.5" blocks but ended up using 7.25" blocks.

I had sewn all the HST that I had when sewing with my friends, but realized I needed more.
I sewed what I had into pairs too.


I cut more and sewed all the additional HST and got them all trimmed. 


Finn decided that he was going to supervise.


Upon wider inspection you can see that I actually had 2 supervisors in my sewing room.


I have no idea what his deal was but he had to be touching my blocks as they came off the machine.


Eventually he just passed out.


I could not resist this view of him through the throat space of my sewing machine!


I managed to get some of the pairs sewn into 4 patch blocks last night too.

Your turn.  What are you working on?  Link up!

~XOP~


1 comments:

chrisknits said...

He is adorable!!! What a sweetie.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~