Thursday, August 09, 2018

How is My Baby Girl 30 Already??

Thirty years ago, at 7:47am my second daughter was born.  
She was in a rush to get here (10 days early) but then changed her min and had to be helped along.  Stubborn even then she decided that she wanted to be born on 8-9-88 
even though I was in labor on 8-8-88.  
She always knew her own mind and she still does.  

Happy 30th to my brilliant, beautiful, kind, crazy, fish loving, amazing daughter! 
 I can't even imagine my life without you in it!!!  I can't wait to celebrate 30 more years with you!














I hope you have the BEST 30th birthday and an amazing decade.
 The thirties are a time of lots of changes, but all positive.  
I love you so very much and am so glad you decided to be ours!

Love,

~MOM~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday! I keep trying to wrap my head around the fact my baby is going to be 30 too soon.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~