Monday, August 20, 2018

Happy 35th Anniversary to Us!

I was so busy lately on here and in life that I forgot to tell you about our 35th wedding anniversary!

On the weekend before we were so busy with the wedding and stuff that I forgot to post about it.

We were married on August 13, 1983.  

We got a gift certificate to a great restaurant, Joe Muers.  
We decided that we would go there to celebrate.  
My husband's cousin is the pastry chef and her boyfriend is the chef.  So, off we went.


I had the fillet and it was perfect!


The pastry chef did a great job with our perfect ending to a perfect meal!


I have more to catch up with but this is a start.  
I can't believe this amazing man has put up with my shenanigans for the past 35 years!
Here's to 35 more!

~XOP~




7 comments:

Juliana said...

Congratulations!

Quilting Tangent said...

Wonderful! Here is to 35 more years!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on 35 years and enjoying a fantastic celebration dinner.

Ioleen said...

Congrats to you and Chris. I like to say that hubby and I have put up with each other.

mtquilter said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you enjoy many more!

Susie said...

Happy Anniversary, although I am a little late. We have been away and then catching up on business work since we got back so I have got behind on reading my favourite blogs.

We have been married for 30 years this year in November.

Hugs, Susie x

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~