Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Thimbleberries 2004 BOM

Are you a fan of Thimbleberries? I like a lot of her things but I just know that I will never get around to doing this. I have the Jan-October blocks/patterns/fabric kits. I am missing the project for January as I did that and gave it away, but the block fabric is still there. I would like to sell the whole lot for $200 plus shipping if anyone is interested.

This shows the Jan-June projects

Jan-June

This one shows the July-December projects
July-Dec

This shows the quilt
July-Dec

You can see some of the bags of the blocks and projects too in the background. I hope someone out there loves these and would love to own them too. Please send me an email if you are interested.

mamaspark@gmail.com

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Too traditional for me... I appreciate it but I just don't think I'd enjoy making them :(

I hope they find a great home with somebody who'll love them!

Sue said...

Ack! Of course, I have the ones that you have and am desperately looking for the Nov. and Dec. kits!

Anonymous said...

Is this still for sale? I started the club late that year, and could not get all of the kits. I have the instructions, but not the kits. I am looking for Jan - June kits only. I have all the kits from from July to December. Thanks (fp)

Anonymous said...

I am in the process of finishing this 2004 quilt club kits. My instructions are incomplete for the green floral of the August wall quilt. Would you be so kind as to send me the cutting instructions only as they got cut off in the photocopying. My email is: vjl@ntl.sympatico.ca
Thanks a million!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~