Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Babies Everywhere

 Our family has had 5 babies born between October and today.  
This past weekend I went to the baby shower of my niece who was due to have her baby in April 
(she actually gave birth to her baby today!)  
It was a few weeks early, but so far everything seems to be ok.  
Haven't heard much since this morning.
Chris came with me and hung out with his brother while I was at the shower.  
We picked up his sister and stopped at her daughter's house before going to the shower.  
We had not met our newest grand niece so we were able to do that on Saturday.

Just look at all that hair!  Her name is Lincoln (our last name).  
Isn't that so cute?! 
 She is the one I made the Neverland, Star Break quilt for (posted about previously)


We were so happy to get the chance to meet her. 
 She is the youngest of 4 girls and they all look like each other!


Once we got to the shower we also got to meet the first baby born after Avery, Timothy.
 He is very good natured and went to everyone!


This is our niece, Jessie.  
Our great niece, Addie is showing her the Warmie I bought the new baby. 
 You can see Jessie's hubby, Josh in the background.  


I made 2 crib sheets and several burp cloths for them too.


My go to for baby showers is a chenille blanket and this was no exception. 
 I made a gray and yellow one for their baby. 
 The nursery is gray and white. 
 You can see the sheets on her lap too.


You can see it a bit better in this photo.


This is a close up of the chenille blanket



I forgot to take pictures of the sheets or the burp cloths.  
They are pretty standard like I usually make.
As I was leaving 2 other great nieces wanted to do a selfie so here I am with Clara and Addie.


It was a fun day with family. 
 I can't wait to meet the newest edition
 (a little boy also named Lincoln).
More tomorrow. 

~XOP~



2 comments:

Patti said...

Thanks for the post. It looks like a fun day, wish I was that close to our granddaughter, who is due
any day now. We had to watch her open her presents via computer. She is in Montana us in WI. Hope I get to see her, the little one before she is walking!

Judy in Michigan said...

All those babies and a wonderful Auntie Pam who makes such beautiful gifts for them!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~