Saturday, March 13, 2021

Saturday Destash (more to follow as I get time)

 I am going to list fabrics here. 
 What they are and the prices are on the post it note on each fabric.
  My cats don't smoke, so you are all good. 
 Nothing was washed previously. 
Buyer pays shipping. 
Claim as sold and pm paypal and zip.  
I will ship cheapest.  
If you are out the the US I will ship to you but you pay the extra postage.

Beginning with vintage fabrics.

My mom made a jacket out of this Holly Hobbie fabric for me when I was in middle school!


I would say this was from the early 50's


This Old Mother Hubbard would be so cute in a baby quilt!


This fabric is a little newer but still vintage.  Daisy Kingdom.  It is so cute and there are sparkles!


Watermelon flannel


All the rest are quilting cotton or Batik





This is all I have time to do for now.  I need to take more pictures and will post more tomorrow.

~XOP~




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~