Saturday, March 06, 2021

Nap Blanket Leftovers Destash

 I decided to list some of the fabrics I have left over from my nap blankets 
JIC you might like to make some too.  
OR they would make great backs and the prices are good.

See the notes on each photo for the pricing. 
 Fabric is either flannel or cotton woven. 
 I will sell in yard increments.  
Shipping is paid by buyer. 
 Cats don't smoke! 

 Email me your paypal and which fabrics you are interested in and how much of each.  
PLEASE help me move these out of my stash and get used.  
They are SO cute and deserve a new good home! 
 If you have any questions please ask me!










This one is a little bit more but it was a licensed print and I paid more than this for it when I bought it.




This dot is a little bit stiff but I used it in a baby quilt that was published in McCalls Quick Quilts. 
 It washed up so nicely!


OK that's all for now.
My email is mamaspark@gmail.com

PLEASE help me rehome these beauties!!

~XOP~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~