Saturday, March 06, 2021

Happy Caturday

 I'm just popping in for a quick minute to say Happy Caturday from me and the boys!

Cole was helping me with the nap blankets.
Tomorrow is day 84 of observation!
Cole approved, Debbie!


I caught Finny chattering to the birds.
It was so cute!


I did finish three more nap blankets to bring the total to 20 blankets finished.
That means I moved out 40 yards of fabric!!!


Today I am trying to psyche myself up to begin the machine embroidery pattern.
I am also beginning a fabric pull for a new quilt.
It's a quilt along for the Nightingale pattern.
I am stuck on the background I want to use.
It's so hard to choose fabrics online, not seeing them side by side.
Since this is for a particular person I need fabrics I don't have in my massive stash, of course.
BUT, they will all be used up in the quilt so there's that.

Still working on moving out fabric.
Is there any interest in my posting some of the cotton and flannel I used for the nap blankets?
I have some of them with loads left.
If I get some comments here saying yes, I will get photos and post yardage for sale soon.
They will be priced to sell!

Have a great Saturday!

~XOP~






1 comments:

M.W. said...

Yes

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~