Friday, March 19, 2021

Fabric Destash Continues

 I went through some more fabric! 
 YAY!  
All fabric is from my smoke free, cat friendly home.  
It is cross-posted.  
Buyer pays shipping.  
Ask any questions.
Leave your paypal or pm it to me.

Vintage children $15/yard  2 yards available.


FQ $3


FQ cats $3


Vintage Old Mother Hubbard 36" x 2 yards $30


Turtle kit.  Pattern, plus all this fabric, $75  
Three FQ, 2 1/4 yards and 4 half yards plus the pattern





Watermelon bundle.  1 yard of each $15


Half yard of the ants $2.50


Multi colored airplanes.  3 yards available $12/yard


This is an old Laura Ashley lightweight canvas with the cutest fairies.  30" x WOF






Pixie Garden fabric 1 yard 28" $15


White with red dots  1 yard $5



~XOP~




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~