Friday, March 05, 2021

Free The Sewing Room Stuff Friday

Here we go again.
As you saw in my last post I was making nap blankets, so got a LOT of fabric out that way.
34 yards...GONE!

All fabrics are from my stash
Shipping is extra., unless stated otherwise
My home is smoke free, cat friendly

First up is this fqb of the fabric line, Dream On by the Urban Chicks for Moda.
$250 shipped in the US


Knit PJ shorts.
Nite Nite Munki Munki
French bulldogs by Heather Ross
$25


Tee shirt with mermaids from the Heather Ross studio sale, size L
$25


Vintage sheet, full, flat with matching pillowcases.
$30



Vintage, twin, flat floral edged sheet.
$10


Vintage Full, flat floral edged sheet.
$12


 Violet pillowcase and full sheet.  
Pillowcase $5

Full flat sheet $12


Really pretty Twin sheets.  I have 2 of these $10 each


Beautiful vintage pillow case and full sheet set.
$20



Pottery Barn Airplane Full flat sheet
$15


Assorted vintage standard pillowcases
$5 each




This butterfly pillowcase is a king size.


These are assorted vintage sheets for sale.
Full are $12 
Twin are $10

Full flat sheet $12

Twin flat $10


Twin fitted $10


Full fitted $12
 

That's all for now. 

 Even if you don't need vintage sheets for your beds, they are fantastic cut up and made into quilts!  Here is one I made out of 10" squares, pattern called Double Slice.


Thanks for looking!

I am adding things to my ETSY shop in between as I find new things.
Check it out if you want to see more.

~XOP~








 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~