Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Odds and Ends

 I am sitting here waiting to go and donate plasma in a little bit so thought I would make a post. 
 I got up this morning and decided to make some keto friendly granola. 
 The recipe is from Wholesome Yum, if you want to make some too.
  It is SO good and really easy to make. 
 I made 2 pans worth.  It is cooling now.
  Once it's cool I will break it up and put it into containers to store it.


While it was baking I decided to try making a McGriddle knock off using a Chaffle recipe.
I used an egg white, 1/2 c shredded mozzarella, 1T almond flour, a splash of SF maple syrup and 1/2t Lakanto brown sugar. 
 I mixed it all together and cooked it in my Dash, mini waffle maker. 
 I made and egg, some Canadian bacon, and a slice of cheese to complete it.  
It was really good. 
 I think it needs more maple flavor though so I might add maple extract next time or
 just cover it it syrup, LOL.


While I was looking for something in my sewing room I cam across these sets of flannel.
They were 1 yard each, so guess what I made with them?
Yep, 3 more nap blankets!  
I'm not sure if I will donate these or gift them but that puts my total fabric out at 46 yards.
You know what? 
 I am pretty sure that means I need to find more and make just two more to put that at 50 yards out.


I know 3 littles that might like these.  
I just need to check with their grandma to see if I am right about that.

As I was getting ready to list all that flannel for sale,
 I found that there were some spots on one of the pieces. 
 I think it must have gotten wet or something? 
 I'm not sure, but I decided I would make some crib sheets and then wash it.
  Viola! 
 They washed up perfectly and now I have 2 really soft flannel crib sheets to sell.


So I guess that takes my total of fabric out of the stash up to 50!
Maybe I should keep a running total on my sideboard.

Have a wonderful day!

~XOP~



2 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Wow! You're on a Nap Blanket roll! Aren't they fun and satisfying? Your Keto recipes look WONDERFUL. Have a great day!

Sharlyn said...

Of course, that makes room for 50 more yards to live in your stash....🤔

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~