Saturday, March 20, 2021

Baby Quilt For Sale

 I finished quilting a little baby quilt. 
 It is so cute! 
 Fabrics are cotton plus Minky. 
 The bear fabric is minky, so soft! 
 The minky is on the front and back.  
I bound it in satin, for that great silky edge babies love.  
The size is 37" x 37". 
 If you are intereste,d please contact me via email at mamaspark@gmail.com


Close up of the quilt.  


Bear, Minky on the back.


Satin edging.


I made one like this for my grandson but with slightly different cotton fabrics, same minky bears.\

This little guy has one that his mama uses all the time. 
 She told me it is the perfect size.


Have a great weekend!

~XOP~




1 comments:

Judy in Michigan said...

How are your sales going? I wish I could buy some things but, as you know, we could open a Pam and Judy Shop!! You have some pretty things!!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~