Sunday, March 07, 2021

Baby Charlie's Quilt

 We got to meet our newest great nephew on Friday. 
 I was able to gift him his quilt and some matching sheets. 
 I made the dogs in sweaters quilt for baby Charlie. 
 He is the cutest, just look at those cheeks!


Hubby had the touch!




Here is the finished Dogs in Sweaters quilt.






I used Minky for the back.  It was the softest, most gorgeous green too.

I made a bias binding out of the plaid flannel and I LOVE how it came out.


Label made on my new Bernina 750. 
 I am loving making my labels like this.


I think this may be one of my favorite makes so far.  
All the minky was so heavenly. 
 Lots more to talk about but it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Have a great evening.

~XOP~



1 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

just want to squeeze those cheeks!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~