Thursday, March 18, 2021

Destashing

 I went through some more fabric! 

All fabric is from my smoke free, cat friendly home.  
It is cross-posted.  
Buyer pays shipping.  
Ask any questions.
Leave your paypal or pm it to me.

HY Briar Rose $6


Aqua Dragonfly 3  yards $12/yard


Take a Bough panel.  I have 2  $10 each




Pocketful of Posies HY $5


Amy Butler Ginger Bliss 3 yards $12/yard
Really pretty auqas and greens.
SUPER soft!


Benartex 3 yards $12/yard


Changing of the Seasons.  Icy blue  HY $4


Pretty light blue floral (prewashed) 1 yard $7


Fall back in time Sandy Gervais 1 yard $12


Cotton and Steel 5" x 10" bricks
2 sets available
28 fabrics in each set
$20 each 


Vintage cotton 23" square $5


This is the softest flannel by Sandy Gervais called Do the Funky Chicken.  2 yards  $12/yard


That's it for tonight.
More tomorrow.

~XOP~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~