Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blocks for Layla Grace

I just read the most heartbreaking story about this little girl and her fight against Neuroblastoma. She recently lost her struggle and passed away. Candace, of Cotton Candie Fabric is coordinating a quilt or quilts for the family and is looking for blocks. You were all so generous with helping me by sending me blocks for Matt won't you take a minute and go over to Candace's blog and see if you can make a block or 2 for this cause too?


You can find Layla's story here. I warn you read it with tissues in hand! There is a fairly short turn around time though so if you can help just know Candace needs the blocks soon. God bless each and every one of you for your consideration.

1 comments:

Crispy said...

Thanks for the heads up Pam. I'll put a block together today. Such a sad sad story!!

Crispy

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~