Monday, March 01, 2010

We have a winner!!

I almost forgot that today was the day for the drawing!! I had my DD1 use her random number generator (who knew she has one on her key chain?? What's up with that??) and the lucky number is 21, Kim D. So Kim if you will send me your mailing address I will get them in the mail to you soon.

Congratulations to all that entered and thank you for visiting my blog and commenting!

Matt's quilt update. Now don't freak out that PTM has 23 blocks made I still need more! I am making the quilt larger so I need like 80 blocks or so!! I made 24 on Sunday so we still have a ways to go. Thank you for offering to make a block or two. I am looking forward to receiving them!

5 comments:

Mrs Quilty said...

Wow, that is gonna be a big quilt!

Allie said...

Woohoo - congratulations to Kim!!!

dianne said...

TWENTY-THREE!!! TWENTY-FOUR!!! sheesh - are you two some kind of miracle workers or sumpin'?!?

by the way - my (much more meager amount of) blocks are in the mail today (red and dark blue)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Kim! I can't wait to see what you do with those wonderful blocks!

Kim D. said...

Thank you, I cannot believe I won. I love those Rabbit blocks.. Thank your dear friend for me please.

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~