Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve

Every year we go to my SIL and BIL's house to celebrate Christmas Eve. This year they were in a new home in Jackson and it is an amazing house. I am not going to post all my photos on the blog cuz I took so many but I will share a few.

First DH and I brought Gingerbread cookies for all the little kids to decorate. We usually bring them a craft of some sort to do. They seemed to have a great time.
Christmas and Thadd's bday 2010 001
This is just one of the staircases. Isn't it beautiful?
Christmas and Thadd's bday 2010 007
DD2 and her BF along with some of the family.
Christmas and Thadd's bday 2010 005
DD2 and her BF and DD1 and her BF, it was nice both of the BFs could join in the fun!
Christmas and Thadd's bday 2010 010Christmas and Thadd's bday 2010 011
Then we got a great photo of our whole family with both of the BF's.
Christmas and Thadd's bday 2010 013
Here is a great pic of DD2 with her Aunt Margie. They share a birthday. Also Margie's DH with a bottle of wine that my DH found for him with his company's name on it, CMS.
Christmas and Thadd's bday 2010 022Christmas and Thadd's bday 2010 033
Last but certainly not least a great pic of my DH's brother and SIL. Thanks Mark and Jackie for a wonderful night!!
Christmas and Thadd's bday 2010 032
I will tell you all about Christmas tomorrow. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa was very good to all of you!

2 comments:

Allie said...

I love that wallpaper on the stairs! Looks like a beautiful home, and best of all, it was filled with those you love!

Crispy said...

Ooo looks to be a beautiful house filled with lots of family and friends. I can see you all had a wonderful time together :0)

Crispy

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~