Saturday, December 04, 2010

My Saturday

Ok...I know I told you that I would take a photo of my sewing room before I picked it up but I forgot until it was all cleaned up, so oh well. This am I met PTM at the gym, we worked out for a half hour. I came home and worked all day cleaning and rearraging the house to make ready for Christmas stuff tomorrow. Before all that though, I won a contest online at Paula's Sewing Challenge. Here is what I won, an apron, dish towel and a cupcake pot holder.
Gingerbread apronGingerbread towel and pot holder
I thought I would show you the place mats I got for my gift at the party last week too.
Gift from Piecemakers party 2010
More tomorrow, including the blocks I made today so stay tuned!
XOP

4 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Great wins!! You are a very lucky gal!

Crispy said...

Fun wins...love the cupcake pot holder.

Crispy

Joanne Lendaro said...

CUTE!! Love it! Lucky you!

Vickie said...

WOoHoo! You won! Love the gingerbread stuff! Very cute!

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day so much more special. Please, I invite you to share what you think. ~Happy Stitching~